Audio & IT Engineer/Technician Back
A professional audio distributor with industry-leading brands is looking for the following talents:
Audio & IT Engineer/Technician:
– Preferably degree holder in professional audio or sound reinforcement systems, such as graduates from HKAPA, HKDI and VTC specialized in sound, Electronics Engineering, IT or Building (strong interested in professional audio). Diploma or Higher Diploma holders will also be considered.
– Knowledge in digital audio and IT skills such as networking, AV streaming and Audio over IP solutions. Experiences in FFT audio analyzers such as Smaart, SIM3, prediction software such as Ease, Ease Focus, MAPP, knowledge in CAD, and MAC in addition to Microsoft office are highly beneficial.
– Willing to research, experiment and handle various equipment to complete the task.
– Self-learning skill is essential, and the candidate is required to familiarize with factory-provided training materials.
– Fresh graduate and overseas graduates are welcome.
– Supporting the internal sales team and customers.
– Managing projects, implementing marketing activities and carrying out irregular projects assigned.
– Connecting with people from professional video and lighting areas occasionally, building business relationships with consultants and project manager and enhance their degree of understanding of our products and services.
We offer competitive remuneration packages including medical benefits and excellent career prospects.
The candidate will be based in Hong Kong while serving clients from Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and potentially the Asia Pacific.
On-the-job training will be provided.
Overseas factory training may be provided when necessary.
Please apply with a full resume, stating current, expected salaries and the available date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 2494 8513.